Short update :

The main design of the table is complete. I managed to find a shape retaining the concept expressed in my previous post.

I started working on the joints since the last few days, it has proven quite challenging so far. I had to experiment end sketch a lot, since I’d like to keep the prototyping phase as short as possible. 

on a side note, here  a preview of the assembly situation, as it is now, the table pieces fit 2 standard plywood sheets (1,6 x 2,4 m) for a rough extimate cost of 130€/150$ each. 

My next post will show the actual joints, explaining the hows and the whys of the design, hopefully we’ll then go into prototyping!

Thank you,

G

Share:

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
LinkedIn

No Comments

Leave a Reply

On Key

Related Posts

Mill Table V.08

Hello everyone,time for a new update. Assembling the first prototype was great, it gave me new and overall

Test ready!

Hello Again!  We are ready for the testing (first build) phase; we will hopefully have a working prototype